- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What kind of financial aid is available from Georgetown Day School?
- How are financial aid awards determined at GDS?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child's chances for admission to GDS?
- When will I be notified about my child's financial aid award?
- Must I reapply for financial aid each year my child is enrolled at GDS?
- Are financial aid recipients required to work or meet special performance requirements?
- Is financial assistance available to financial aid recipients who require tutoring or educational evaluations?
- Who determines financial aid awards at GDS?
- Must both parents be employed to receive financial aid from GDS?
- What happens in cases where parents are separated or divorced?
- If I am divorced and remarry, is my new spouse required to contribute to my child's education?
- If I decide to attend graduate school while my child is at GDS, will our financial aid award be increased?
- If I should suffer an unexpected financial setback during the course of the school year, will GDS adjust my child's financial aid award?
Loading from Vimeo...