Thank you for your interest in camps and classes at GDS. We continue to assess what our programs will look like for the 2020–21 school year in order to keep our community engaged and safe. For the fall, we are pleased to announce that we are offering a variety of virtual enrichment classes.
- My child has food allergies, needs medication during the camp day, or has other health concerns. Is there a nurse on duty?
- Are the GDS Break Camps open to non-GDS students?
- Do you provide a snack and/or lunch?
- My Child is 4 years old. May s/he participate?
- What special support is available for medical, behavioral, or social needs?