The strategic plan is the culmination of a planning process that included:
- More than 500 members of our community who participated by sharing their thoughts and input at events, meetings, and conference calls;
- GDS faculty who formed five planning committees during the community engagement phase of our process to generate specific research, analysis, and recommendations against the approved themes; and
- The GDS Administration and Board of Trustees who held several retreats, during which they engaged in a thorough evaluation process, reflecting on the recommendations from faculty and staff, views of our community members, and input and work done by the Board of Trustees.
- Goal 1: Differentiated Learning: Engaging students as individuals.
- Goal 2: Thriving Teachers: Investing in support, growth, and excellence.
- Goal 3: Curriculum Evolution: Providing students with skills to collaborate and innovate for tomorrow's needs.
- Goal 4: Diversity: Next steps in engaging difference, equity, and access to build foundations for success.
- Goal 5: Infrastructure & Operations: Building frameworks for innovative learning environments.